Our skin is naturally acidic, this DIY Apple Cider Vinegar toner helps restore and balance your skin’s pH and acid mantle. It’s natural goodness also allows the skin to breathe properly, unblocks pores and is very effective in treating acne, age spots, removes residual makeup and dissolves dead skin cells. I hope you give this simple DIY a go, it will soon become your new holy grail.
- Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Distilled or Boiled Water
- Shake the bottle of vinegar well before use.
- Combine your apple cider vinegar and water into your glass container.
Sensitive skin – Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water
Normal skin – Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water
Oily skin – Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 1 part water
- Give it a good stir.
- Apply it topically with a cotton pad to your clean dry face.
- Dont wash off after use.
- It can be stored at room temperature and will last about a month or so.
Note: It may be a good idea if you have sensitive skin to do a patch test somewhere on your body first before applying it to your face.
Click here to read 23 Health And Wellness Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar