Most people have them and no one wants them. I’ve used different brands of pore strips in the past, and had no issues with them but I was searching for a natural remedy and initially I was very sceptical when I came across this recipe. After much research I went ahead and gave it a go and I’m so pleased with the results. Using only 2 Ingredients, baking soda and fresh orange juice, this beauty DIY is so affordable and is perfect even for men.
Orange juice: Applied topically it helps skin rejuvenation, shrinks open pores, prevents acne and helps give your face a shiny healthy glow.
Baking soda: This natural substance has antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
- 6 teaspoons fresh squeezed Orange Juice
- Combine ingredients and mix well
- Splash your face with warm water to help open up your pores to loosen the dirt, then pat dry with a towel.
- Gently apply this mask over entire face avoiding your eyes.
- Let it sit until the mask has hardened or for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wet your hands with cold water and scrub your face in circular motions, removing a little at a time.
- Rinse off and pat dry with a towel
- Finish off by using a toner.
NOTE: Please do a patch test to determine whether your skin is sensitive to this recipe and do not excessively use this recipe, everything in moderation 🙂