Sundays are made for pampering even if you just take half an hour for yourself, we all need a bit of time to relax before the upcoming week. Today I want to share with you my DIY deep conditioning hair mask which consists of 2 natural ingredients, Avocado and Coconut Cream. This nourishing mask will help stimulate hair growth, strengthen your strands and give your hair a moisture boost to revive your tresses. Half an hour is all it takes so while your hair is setting, you can get through about half a bottle of wine 🙂
What you’ll need:
- 200 ml Coconut Cream
- ½ Avocado
What to do:
- Combine the coconut cream and mashed up avocado in a small bowl and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to your hair, focusing on the roots and ends.
- Wrap hair in a bun and cover.
- Leave it in for 30 minutes or longer.
- Rinse out in the shower, shampoo and condition as usual
Quick Tip: Cover your head with a hot towel fresh from the dryer to help the mask penetrate your hair
What kind of wine will you be drinking while you wait for your hair mask to set?