At home spa facials have been a common thing in my household lately. Why waste money on expensive creams when you can make the best face masks using ingredients around your home. There are lots of benefits to using this probiotic face mask. Applied topically it eliminates dry skin, enhances anti aging effects, combats inflammation and leaves you with a refreshed healthy complexion. This very simple mask only requires 2 ingredients.
- 2 capsules of probiotic
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Pour the coconut oil in a container.
- Break apart your capsules on to the oil and mix to form a paste.
- Apply it to your clean dry skin.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
- Gently massage face and rinse clean with warm water, pat dry with a towel.
Note: You can substitute the probiotic capsules with plain Greek yogurt or kefir and substitute the coconut oil with grapseed or jojoba oil.