I’m bringing it back old school with my beauty DIY’s, I have missed these types of posts so watch this space for more of them in the future. For starters how good is the name Passion Fruit? This Lip/Body Scrub is packed full of nutrients that are good for your skin and this creation might just be my favorite yet, it hardly takes any time to prepare so let’s get pampering.
Passion Fruit: Most of the benefits come from the seeds of the fruit, there is a high content of Vitamins A, C and essential fatty acids. When combined you get the perfect moisturizer that has both anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties.
Coconut oil: Hydrates, cleanses and moisturises skin, it can also reduce the symptoms associated with eczema and psoriasis.
Honey: A natural antibacterial which is also packed full of antioxidants.
- 4 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Honey
- 1 Teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Passion Fruit Pulp
- Mix everything together.
- Apply to lips with your fingertips and massage in a light circular motion.
- Let it sit for a minute then remove with a warm washcloth.
- Make sure to apply lip balm after.
- Store in a clean air tight container in the fridge (lasts up to 2 weeks).
What are your favorite DIY beauty remedies?