Today we are indulging in a sweet and salty combination, inspired by lush’s popcorn lip scrub. The sugar and salt provide exfoliation while the olive oil nourishes and moisturises the lips. Warning: You might want to lick this scrub off your lips.
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Salt
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spoon the mixture into a small container.
- Apply a small amount to your lips and gently scrub for 10 seconds.
- Wipe off gently with a warm, damp cloth then apply your favorite lip balm.
- Store the excess in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Let’s vanquish chapped lips forever one DIY scrub at a time.