I don’t understand why beauty companies charge unreasonably high prices for hand, foot and body scrubs. They are so easy and affordable to make in the comfort of your own home. I bet you already have most of the ingredients in your kitchen. This little beauty is perfect to pamper yourself with on a lazy Sunday.
- Sea salt softens the skin and is a natural antiseptic. It’s perfect for removing dead skin cells without stripping away too much natural oil.
- Coconut oil hydrates, cleanses and moisturises your skin. It can also reduce the symptoms associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- Lemon juice is a natural exfoliant, it may lighten the skin and is good for moisturising and toning oily skin.
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup of Salt (Fine Ground)
- 1 Tablespoon of Rock Salt (Optional)
- Mix coconut oil, lemon juice and salt together.
- Scoop mixture with your hands and massage in light circular motions.
- Wash in warm water and pat dry.
- Store in a clean air tight container.
Note: Be careful if you use this in the shower! The coconut oil may leave your tub a little slippery.
Lets get social – Please feel free to share my posts and follow me on social media.