Summer is finally here and it’s time to soak up the warmth and have some fun outside! Looking sun-kissed is another thing I love about this time of year. However sun baking is a big no-no for me, I’ve been using self-tanning products to boost my natural tan to stay sun-safe and protected. My current favourite type of formula would have to be the bronzing mousse so I was delighted to try Rimmel’s latest release, the Sunshimmer Mousse Instant Tan.
The formula is non-sticky and fast absorbing, it glides on so smoothly delivering an instant even looking tan without any streaks or patches. It smells absolutely amazing and takes an hour to develop to its full colour, which then gives you a beautiful golden glow that lasts up to a week.
Available in 3 shades: Light Matte, Medium Matte and Dark Matte.
- All shaving and waxing must be done before using these products.
- Exfoliate your skin to give it a smooth base for your tan.
- Make sure you are not wearing makeup, moisturiser, perfume or deodorant.
- Always apply your tanning products with a mitt.
- Wear dark baggy clothing after your tan.
- After washing your body don’t rub your skin with the towel, gently pat it dry.
Rimmel introduces new Sunshimmer Self Tan Mousse, its first self-tanning bronzing mousse that instantly gives an even, natural-looking tan.
- Dries within two minutes, develops in one hour
- Streak-free, even finish – with no self tan smell
- Oil-enhanced formula will not dry -out skin
- Lasts 7 days
Price: $16.99 AUD
Have you tried Rimmel’s Sun Shimmer Self Tan Mousse yet? Let me know what you think!
*Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest unbiased review. All opinions expressed and the choice to review is 100% my own! Let’s get social | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest