Whenever I get sent products to review, I like to get full use of them to get a good feel of what they have to offer in order to review them properly. Nivea is a brand that I have loved and used since I can remember. The german company is known for its quality skin care range and affordable prices, I am very glad to have tried these products so lets dive into it.
Say goodbye to panda eyes, this makeup remover gets rid of your waterproof eyeliner, mascara and lip stains. You just need to shake the bottle, pour a small amount on a cotton pad and hold over your eyes for a couple of seconds before wiping away. It will remove every trace of your long-wearing face and eye makeup without tugging or harshly rubbing your face. This makeup remover contains cornflower extract which soothes the sensitive eye area and is safe to use with contacts in.
Quickly dissolves even extreme waterproof mascara without any rubbing.
How it works
With cornflower extract:
- Instantly dissolves resistant waterproof make-up without any stinging or redness.
- Hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area thanks to its gentle bi-phase formula.
So I’m going to be honest and say I was naive and thought micellar water was just overpriced water. I had not heard of it until mid last year and funnily enough it has been around for years, I was just clueless to its existence. This 3 in 1 product removes eye makeup in the most gentle way, it deep cleans the face and moisturises the skin. It has a handy flip-top lid with a small hole to dispense the liquid and I can’t stress how important it is to use it correctly. Below are the steps that work for me.
- Pour a small amount on two cotton pads and dispense enough to wet the middle of each pad.
- Gently place each pad over your eyelids whilst keeping eyes closed and press gently leaving them on for about 10 seconds.
- Slowly and gently wipe across the eyelids outwards.
- Then gently wipe under your eyes to remove any smudged mascara.
- Flip the wet pads and repeat the same steps with the clean side.
Want a quick and easy way to cleanse that’s kind to your skin too? Try the 3 in 1 care cleanser for your face and eyes: NIVEA Gentle Caring Micellar Water removes make-up, even from the eyes, and moisturises in one cool, refreshing sweep – and it’s so mild, even sensitive skin will love it.
With NIVEA GENTLE CARING MICELLAR WATER, you can give sensitive skin a caring cleanse and keep your daily beauty routine to the essentials. Thanks to its 3 in 1 formula NIVEA Gentle Caring Micellar Water works to:
- Remove make-up without any rubbing or rinsing.
- Cleanse skin deeply with micelle technology that works like a magnet to attract and remove dirt.
- Moisturise with lightweight grape seed oil and B5 provitamin.
There is no rinsing or rubbing – just a fuss-free, revolutionary skincare routine that’s both gentle and highly effective.
How it works
Micellar water is a particularly mild, yet highly effective cleansing fluid that uses micelle technology. The micelles on a cotton pad work like a magnet to dirt and make-up but keep water outside, so no rinsing is required. Grape Seed Oil and Dexpanthenol both help to reduce tightness and dryness. Is free of parabens, colours and perfume. Skin compatibility is dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved.
Some people feel using a face toner is not a necessary step in their face regime. I have been using this toner every second day when I’m not using the micellar water. It removes every single trace of makeup, in result leaving me feeling squeaky clean and refreshed. This toner also comes in an easy to use flip-top lid, I just pour a small amount onto a cotton pad and sweep over my face, neck and décolleté avoiding the eye area.
A cleanser and toner in one, containing 95% ingredients of natural origin, including Organic Aloe Vera & Argan Oil for a healthy glow. Pure & Natural Cleansing Face Toner for all skin types has been specially formulated to gently cleanse and revitalise while supporting your skin’s natural balance, enriching its healthy glow.
How it works
The Cleansing Toner formulation works by:
- Combining Organic Aloe Vera and Organic Argan Oil
- 95% of ingredients are from natural origins
- Gently cleanses and revitalises
- Enriches skin’s healthy glow
I saved the best for last! I was really impressed with practically everything about this day cream and I can’t sing its praises enough. This is the last step to my current skin care routine, I gently massage it on my face and neck avoiding the eye area. It has SPF 30+ which is a big bonus for me, it easily absorbs into the skin and is non greasy upon application. The scent is subtle and delightful and it leaves my face feeling radiant, hydrated and moisturised. It’s designed to reduce and prevent wrinkles and dark spots, this formula is prefect for all skin types and is great value for money!
Visibly reduces wrinkles & prevents new ones for younger looking skin. NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream now enhanced with Creatine to further reduce the appearance of wrinkles in just two weeks!
How it works
Q10 and Creatine are powerful actives found naturally in the skin – but with age their levels decrease, leaving skin will less energy to regenerate. The deeply hydrating cream:
- Increases the natural Q10 and Creatine levels, fights wrinkles from within and visibly smoothes the skin.
- Provides advanced wrinkle prevention: it helps supports the skin’s own anti-ageing processes.
- Prevents external influences from creating new wrinkles through UVA protection and SPF 30
*Disclosure: I received these products in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and the choice to review are 100% my own!