It’s not just divine, it’s a miracle
If anyone asks me what is the best face cream on the market today, I’d have to say L’Occitaine Immortelle Divine. I was given a sample bottle by my sister, she highly recommended it. At first I thought it was quite pricey, but after I tried it I was hooked. A little goes a long way, the jar will last for quite some time. This cream is thick but fast absorbing and non greasy, leaving your face hydrated, smoother and softer. My skin feels instantly plumped and my pores appear smaller. It acts like a primer and makeup glides on and seems to last all day. Dont forget to apply it to your neck, working upwards and alternating between the left and the right hand. The neck and décolletage area are the first to show signs of ageing.
- Maintain skin’s youthful potential
- Intensely nourishes
- Visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles by 24%
- Give a feeling of firmer (91%) and more elastic (95%) skin
- Reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone, to reveal a sublimated skin
- Organic Immortelle essential oil.
- Organic microencapsulated Immortelle essential oil.
- Organic Immortelle cells extract.
- A complex of 7 naturally derived active ingredients: Marsh Clover, Myrtle, Honey, Bellis Perennis, Hyaluronic Acid, Evening Primrose Oil and Camelina oil.
- Vitamin C derivative.
50ml $145 AUD