Spoil yourself with this therapeutic heavenly DIY bath salt
Did you know?
- Sea salts when combined with warm water helps open up the pores while plumping up the skin giving a youthful glow.
It helps relieve the pain of arthritis and treat skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- Rose Petals relieves nervous tension, improves skin texture and helps enhance your mood.
- Eucalyptus oil is used to treat allergies, asthma, colds, headaches, fatigue, and muscle aches and pains.
- 1 cup Sea Salt or Epsom Salt
- Petals from 1 Rose
- 4 drops Eucalyptus Oil
- Remove the petals from 1 single rose and place them in a jar.
- Add the salt and pour about 4 drops of eucalyptus oil.
- Seal the jar and give it a good shake. (You can also place all of your ingredients into a food processor and mix for a few seconds).
How do you like to spoil yourself?
Sounds like heavenly relaxation!
It’s wonderful Stacey, I hope you can try it!