Hello Everyone and Happy Easter 🙂 Lets take stuffing your face with chocolate to the next level. Hop to the kitchen and make this Egg-citing DIY. This anti-aging moisturising facial is so easy to make, it only requires
- 2 Tablespoons of Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- Mix the 2 ingredients together
- Apply it to your face with either your fingertips or a clean makeup brush
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Remove with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- Follow up with your favourite toner.
Benefits of Dark Cocoa Powder – 100% pure unsweetened dark cocoa powder has high levels of antioxidants, helps keep skin clear, it hydrates, prevents cell damage and helps with cell repair.
Benefits of Coconut Oil – It is a powerful moisturizer, helps strengthen skin tissue, softens wrinkles, prevents acne and eliminates dead skin cells.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a wonderful easter xoxo