The last few days I have been playing with three new lip products. Since discovering them, selecting a lippie in the morning has become quite the challenge #firstworldproblems. Last month ModelRock Cosmetics launched two new ranges of lip products. Their Liquid Silk Lip Gloss and Mega Modern Metals Lipsticks are both 100% vegan, cruelty, and paraben-free.
- The Metallic Lipstick lineup includes seven luxurious long-lasting, full-coverage shades. The non-drying formula is intensely pigmented and feels very comfortable on the lips. The shade names are; Coquette, Miss Chei Chei, Mouvetallic, Pop ’n’ Slay, Tahitian Goddess, Tantrum and Tokyo Kaos.
- Their Liquid Silk Lip Glosses deliver an ultra-smooth opaque finish, giving intense colour with just a single swipe. The formula is lightweight and isn’t sticky or tacky. Available in eight silky shades including: Bella, Crystal, Bronze Glaze, Miss Paparazzi, Candy Lemonade, Polly, Champagne Lemonade, and Urban Attraction.
- Pop ‘N’ Slay – A blue-based cool toned berry red (Metallic finish)
- Tantrum – A gorgeous burgundy mauve shade (Metallic finish)
- Miss Paparazzi – A hot crimson red, one shade suits all type of colour.
All colours can be worn alone or layered with any ModelRock Liquid to Matte lipstick to create a custom look.
Price (AUD) – MODELROCK Mega Modern Metals Lipsticks | RRP $25.00 – MODELROCK Liquid Silk Lip Gloss | RRP $25.00 You can purchase them online from modelrocklashes.com Also available through professional make-up artists, beauty salons, beauty wholesalers, hairdressing salons, luxury hair salons, and spa/beauty lounges.
Let me know what you think of these lip products and which colours are your favorites.
*Disclosure: I received these products in exchange for an honest unbiased review. All opinions expressed and the choice to review is 100% my own! Let’s get social | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest