Let me start by saying I have been using Vaseline products for as long as I can remember, the brand has been around for over 140 years and their products are the go-to in my family. Advanced Strength is the latest line in their Intensive Care Range and it couldn’t have come at a better time as winter has left my skin a tad parched. I love the no frills approach to this formula, it is highly effective and super affordable, suitable for all skin types.
You can purchase it in a traditional recyclable plastic bottle with a flip top lid, or a handy continuous spray lotion which is perfect for the morning rush and those hard to reach areas on the back. The fragrance free formula feels rich and creamy however its lightweight and fast absorbing. It is infused with micro-droplets of vaseline jelly to deeply moisturise skin and restore its healthy look. It instantly hydrates my skin leaving it smooth and non greasy, perfect for post shower pampering.
Gently moisturises extra dry, sensitive skin. Clinically proven to restore the appearance of very dry skin in 5 days.
- Dermatologist tested
- Fragrance free moisturiser with no masking agent
- Hypoallergenic skin care for sensitive skin, with no common allergens
- 2x more moisturisers than core Vaseline Lotions for extra care
- Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
Absorbs in seconds to help restore the appearance of very dry skin.
- Fragrance free and appropriate for sensitive skin
- 2x more moisturisers* for very dry skin
- Instantly leaves skin soft, not greasy or sticky
- Great for all-over usage including areas that are hard to reach
*Disclosure: I received these products in exchange for an honest unbiased review. All opinions expressed and the choice to review is 100% my own!