It is easy to fake a full night’s sleep when using a good highlighter, this month Rimmel London launched their Brow This Way Highlighting Pencil and Good To Glow Highlighter. They render light and dimension by infusing a bit of glow to your look which then helps illuminate the face in just a few swipes.
This highlighting pencil is a stroke of genius, the creamy formula makes it a dream to apply and the pigmentation is unreal. It can be used pretty much anywhere on the skin to create a beautiful subtle shimmer that looks like a pearly glow. I lightly pat the product into my skin and it immediately dissolves and brightens my look. Applied to the inner corner of my eyes gives them a lift and gliding the pencil underneath my lashline and brow bone creates the perfect accent that makes my lashes and arches pop.
Beautiful Brows, Bigger Eyes
- Lifts and illuminates the brow arch
- Highlight your brow bone for added eye impact
- Jumbo pencil makes application quick and easy
- Soft formula for a smooth application and easy to blend
Shade Selection: 1. Gold Shimmer 2. Pink Matte
This liquid highlighter is subtle enough for every day looks, it can be worn on its own to emphasise the high points of the face or mixed with foundation/moisturizer to create an all over glow. I often apply it to the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow and diagonally along my cheekbones to emphasis the areas of my face where light naturally hits. The texture is lightweight on the skin and blends effortlessly creating a long lasting glow that livens up any look.
Instant Buildable Illuminator and Highlighter
- Light reflecting pigments for a radiant and luminous look.
- The lightweight liquid texture can be used on face and décolleté and can be worn alone or blended with foundation for a subtle all over glow.
- Add an instant touch of radiance to your look!
Shade Selection: 1. Notting Hill Glow 2. Soho Glow
Let me know your thoughts on the new Rimmel London highlighters.
Shop This Post