Charcoal is no longer used in my house to draw pictures with, it is now one of my favourite ingredients to draw out impurities from my pores. I use the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips and the Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar together once a week. These dirt magnets are the perfect power duo to remove black heads and excess oil and dirt for the deepest cleanse.
Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
It foams up white and helps purify the skin, this bar of soap reminds me of christmas. It smells just like a candy cane which is far from what I was expecting. I first remove my makeup and rinse my face with warm water to open up my pores. Then I wet my hands and work the bar into a lather and use it to massage gently across my face (avoiding the eye area as it may sting) then rinse off with cold water. You can also massage the bar directly on to the face, the jojoba beads and peppermint gently exfoliates and leaves the skin feeling radiant.
When you’re finished, rinse off the bar in running water and store it in a dry place away from water to keep it germ free. This bar of soap is probably best suited for combination/oily skin.
Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
They’re simple and fun to use, they have the added benefit of natural charcoal which works three times as hard as regular nose strips to unclog pores and build-up dirt and oil that causes blackheads. The results are instantaneous my nose feels smoother and my pores appear smaller.
- Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch – like papier-mache.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward centre. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing.
Shop This Post
*Disclosure: I received these products in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and the choice to review are 100% my own!
Lets get social – Please feel free to share my posts and follow me on social media.