If you love baking then you’re in for a treat, today’s delectable recipe comes from (favouritefood.wordpress.com). Every so often hubby and I bake a massive batch of these cookies and binge eat most of them with zero regrets afterwards. They have a slightly crisp edge with a soft buttery center which quickly melts in your mouth when they’re fresh out of the oven. Now without further ado, let me share with you my all-time favourite cookie recipe.
You will need:
- 250g softened butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 375g pack of dark chocolate buds
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 190 celsius or 374 fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs one at a time and stir them in.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into the mixture and stir through.
- Add in dark chocolate buds and fold it all in.
- Scoop out about 1 tablespoon in size and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Press ball down to flatten (optional).
- Cook for 9 minutes then remove and allow to cool slightly before moving them to a cooling rack.
- Stored in an airtight container, these cookies can last several days.
If you make this recipe, be sure to let me know how you went!
Let’s get social | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
[…] on here to view my all-time favorite cookie […]
Wow great recipe, these cookies look delicious! I must try it thanks for sharing 👌
Thank you very much Fiona 🙂
YUM will definitely be trying these out and let you know how I get on! Xx
Just a warning, they are morish 🙂
I agree with the last two ladies comments, they look amazing. Have to give these a try. 😋
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do 🙂
Yes! Pass some here please! 🙂
Lol they are so good!
Fine posts. nice blog .. Congratulations. … Welcome to see my creations: http://www.paintdigi.WordPress.com
Thank you so much 🙂
These look super yummy! I’m going to try them out today with my son as the weather is a little chilli outside! Great post! Would love for you to check out my latest post 🙂
Awesome! Let me know what you think of them 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and liking my post. You have a lovely blog!! Looking forward to trying out your recipes…
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it 🙂
Looks good :)) x
Thank you very much!
you’re welcome. Check out my blog too, new post is coming tonight :)) x