This weekend, I had a hankering for fudge but not any fudge, I was reminiscing on the good times when my family and I would travel down south to Candy Cow in Cowramup located in the South West. To satisfy my sweet tooth craving I decided to create another dessert combination, Cotton Candy and Fudge AKA – My happy place.
- 3 cups of White Chocolate Buttons
- 1 can (397g) Sweetend Condensed Milk
- 30g cotton candy flavour mix or Food colouring
- Cotton Candy
- Spray a 20 centimeters pan with non stick cooking spray and line with baking paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat your white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk for 1 minute on high.
- Add your cotton candy flavour mix or a few drops of food colouring then give it a good stir and heat for a further 30 second if needed. Keep heating at 30 second increments until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the fudge into your prepared pan then rrefrigerate for 2 hours until set.
- Cut into desired shape and garnish with bits of cotton candy.
- Lining the pan with baking paper makes it easy to lift out and cut on a chopping board rather than in the pan.
- Store in an airtight container. Fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.
Bon Appétit xoxo
Let’s get social | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
This looks good! I love the colours! 🙂
Thank you very much!
Looks delicious! 😀 -x-
It is so good and morish 🙂
Looks delicious, love the post 💕 thanks for sharing 🍭
Thank you Fiona! It was very tasty 🙂
Now I’m so hungry! Haha, great post! (Definitely woke my sweet tooth)
Hey, I’ve nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award, it’d be great if you’d check it out! https://thegirlwithanaccent.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/sunshine-blogger-nominee/
Thank you very much for the nomination!
My eyes literally popped out when I saw this! AAHMAZING! 🙂
Haha thank you so much! It’s a little different but so delicious 🙂
Ooooo this looks amazing
Thank you! It was so much fun to make 🙂