Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods that you can come across, this super food is loaded with benefits and this recipe has becomes one of my favourite side dishes of all time. Hope you like it as much as I do. Bon Appétit!
- 1/2 bunch of kale
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chilli (optional)
- Rinse and dry Kale, remove stems and thinly slice. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the water, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar and chilli. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Fry the kale for about 3 minutes. Keep stirring until leaves are wilted. Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Pour the sauce into the pan and set over a medium heat. Stirring constantly for about 3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour over the kale and toss lightly to coat.
P.S. You may have seen this recipe on my other blog favouritefood.wordpress.com