August was an exciting month for me, I got the chance to test a newly launched skin care product by one of my favourite Aussie brands AWE Cosmeceuticals. Inspired by ancient indian medicine their luxurious range of products are ethically produced and packaged. They deliver high quality medical grade skin care solutions based on extensive Ayurvedic studies, mixed with the latest western scientific findings. Today the focus is around Shaanta Intensive Moisture, I have been using it for about 2 weeks, I know that doesn’t sound like long but the results have been transformative.
I can see and feel a difference in my complexion and the formulation has made my skin softer and naturally healthy looking. The texture feels smooth and rich yet weightless, a single pump is all that is needed to cover my entire face. The natural aromatic scent has a relaxing effect on me, leaving a sense of freshness while It melts into my skin giving me nourishment and hydration all day/night.
Quick Tip: Apply moisturizer to damp skin immediately after cleansing to lock in additional hydration and increase absorption.
Price: 50ml RRP $79
The NEW shaanta Intensive Moisture, is a richly active blend of encapsulated Resveratrol™, L-Carnosine and hydrating actives to help replenish hydration at a cellular level. Anti-oxidants and herbal extracts are blended for an intensively luxurious cream, beneficial for dry and dehydrated skin conditions perfect for use both morning and night.
Shaanta Intensive Moisture contains a cocktail of powerful natural ingredients which deliver the following key ingredients directly to the skin:
- Resveratrol™ – a potently active polyphenol from grape skins, working as a rich anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
- L–Carnosine – anti-glycation active for the rejuvenation of ‘non-functional’ skin cells nearing expiry.
- Revidrate™ – to activate the skin’s own natural moisturising factor.
- Indian Gooseberry – potent anti-oxidant rich in vitamin C, to help energise skin.
- Gotu Kola and Ginkgo Biloba – aids micro-circulation for skin healing.
- Deeply hydrates, nourishes and softens skin’s texture.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
*Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest unbiased review. All opinions expressed and the choice to review is 100% my own!