I’m new to the charcoal mask game and I must admit I was not prepared for its consistency to be quite so thick. It spread easily on the face and had a mild fragrance which I found refreshing. Near the 15 minute mark it started to feel dry and my skin began to tighten. Removing the mask can be tricky as it clings to your face for dear life and you have to thoroughly rub it in between your fingers to remove it, the end result is an epic mess.
- Easy to apply.
- Brightens the skin and gives it a subtle glow.
- Feels refreshing and rejuvenating.
- Skin feels soft and smooth.
- Hard and messy to clean off.
- Does not have a long lasting effect.