I’m new to the charcoal mask game and I must admit I was not prepared for its consistency to be quite so thick. It spread easily on the face and had a mild fragrance which I found refreshing. Near the 15 minute mark it started to feel dry and my skin began to tighten. Removing the mask can be tricky as it clings to your face for dear life and you have to thoroughly rub it in between your fingers to remove it, the end result is an epic mess.
- Easy to apply.
- Brightens the skin and gives it a subtle glow.
- Feels refreshing and rejuvenating.
- Skin feels soft and smooth.
- Hard and messy to clean off.
- Does not have a long lasting effect.
- Will transform your skin in six miraculous ways.
- Will lighten and brighten the skin instantly by exfoliating dead skin cells.
- Deep clean with activated carbon that draws out dirt, oil and make-up.
- Nourish with restorative minerals and vitamins present in Himalayan Clay.
- Protect with an anti-bacterial shield provided by organic essential oils.
- Gently smoothen and tighten the pores leaving you looking younger, fresher and radiant as ever.
Aqua, Bamboo Charcoal Powder, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Emulsifying Wax, Juniper Berry Essential Oil, Aloe Barbadensis extract, Illite, Simmondsia Seed Oils, Salix Nigra, Bark Extract, Pterocarpus Santalinus Wood Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Essential Oil, Boswellia Carteri Oil.
If you would like to find out more about Activated Bamboo Charcoal (6-in-1) Pack then click here.