For as long as I can remember I have suffered from dark circles and under eye dryness. I have only noticed a visible improvement in the last few years and it’s all thanks to a strict twice a day, regular regimen using the crème de la crème of skin care products. I know there’s an overwhelming selection of products in the market, something to target every issue one could have. Today I’m featuring Awe Cosmeceuticals recently released Jiva Eye Concentrate+ which is by far the perfect formulation for all skin types.
Jiva Eye Concentrate+ includes ingredients which encourage renewal and skin strength along with the reduction of dark circles and puffiness to the eye contour area. The pump bottle dispenses the right amount that you will need in the most hygienic way with top marks for recyclable packaging.
The cream immediately feels calming and hydrating, instantly creating a brighter and more vibrant look. It absorbs quickly into the skin making it ideal for use under makeup during the day. Overall after several uses, I have noticed it has helped reduce the appearance of my fine lines (crows feet), eliminated puffiness and dramatically improved my dark circles.
The ‘cream of the crop’ is here…
AWE’s jiva Eye Concentrate+ is rich in amazing actives to achieve needle free results with natural collagen & elastin fillers. Designed specifically for the delicate eye area, this easily absorbed cream firms, contours and brightens whilst stimulating collagen and elastin production to reduce the signs of ageing and minimise puffiness and dark circles.
- Liftonin® xpress – to instantly help tighten and lift skin. This marvel ingredient has been shown to help smooth the eye area by up to 74% within 1 hour of application!
- Beautifeye™ – dual-action – lifts and contours whilst reducing dark circles and puffiness.
- Dragon’s Blood – wound-healing and antioxidant properties, with the ability to also stimulate tissue regeneration.
- Matrixyl synthe 6 – hydrates and nourishes skin to promote, protect and repairs the cellular DNA.
- Neodermyl® – a needle-free collagen and elastin filler, helping to revitalise aged fibroblasts and stimulate cellular reactivation.
- Hydroviton® Plus – Instant and long-lasting moisture retention complex, proven to deliver intense skin moisturisation up to 48 hours.
More Features and Benefits:
- Indian Frankincense (Boswellia Seratta) and Shea Butter provide further antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Grape Seed Oil aids in contouring and toning the delicate skin around the eye.
Price: 15ml RRP $69
Have you tried any great eye creams lately?
*Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest unbiased review. All opinions expressed and the choice to review is 100% my own! Let’s get social | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest