Truth be told I am fairly new to the wonderful world of Korean cosmetics but lately I have delved into it. I now get what all the fuss is about, they mean business when it comes to their makeup and skin care as they mainly use gentle ingredients, packaging is often unique and charming and pricing is generally affordable. I have been playing around with 5 new products by Touch In Sol that I can not wait to share with you. Sit back, grab a drink this is going to be a long long blog post filled with BB Creams, CC creams and Base Primers Oh my!
I’m Very Useful Make-Up Boomer
This Aurora shiny base is not like anything I have tried before, the light gel formulation made my face glow like nobody’s business and I kind of liked it. 🙂 It didn’t look or feel greasy on the skin, just a radiant and luminous healthy glow, and I can see myself wearing this alone without foundation or the sort on top. It also contains fermented Yeast Extract which repairs damaged and dry skin.
- The fine pearl shimmer makes your face glow with a touch of fine luminescence
- Leaves skin fresh and clear while creating natural highlights slimming the face
- Diffusion of light makes for a more radiant and glowing look
- Improves dehydration and retains shimmer effect longer
- On a clean face apply as the first step in your makeup application.
- Gently apply all over the face and pat lightly for full absorption.
Toc Toc Toning Capsule Base
I was very intrigued by this base as it contains multi pearl capsules and pure crystal powder in a highly concentrated gel. I love the packaging, the glass bottle came with a miniature spatula applicator which looks very unique and unlike any primer I have seen. The pink and white capsules blend as you smooth it onto the face and it gives off a brightening effect which looks stunning and prolongs the wear of your makeup.
- Brightens skin
- High concentration moisture gel with multi pearl capsules
- Conceals pores and wrinkles
- Pure crystal powder maximizes makeup effects
- Soothing, smoothing and moistursing reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Apply evenly before foundation or BB cream or at the final stage of your skin care regime.
- Pat lightly until fully absorbed.
Flawless Skin Top Coat
This all in one Primer + BB Cream + Foundation + Powder is a game changer, it cuts my makeup application time in half and is truly amazing. It includes 4x red complex which contains natural ingredients: Red Ginseng, Pomegranate, Rosehip and BerryBerry extract. This liquid to powder formula is packed full of benefits which enhances the look and feel of my skin whilst giving it long lasting build-able coverage. It comes with a dropper applicator which measures out the perfect amount, it feels soft and lightweight and blends perfectly into my skin, giving me an airbrushed finished look.
- Light feather texture
- Clean and fresh for up to 9 hours
- Skin layering: From sheer to full coverage
- 4x Red complex: (Red Ginseng, Pomegranate, Rosehip, BerryBerry Extract)
- Shake 2 or 3 times then pump an appropriate amount onto your palm and apply to the skin.
- Gently cover your face with hands for better absorption.
C.C. Moisture Veil Cushion Compact
The best way to describe the cushion compact is that it is a sponge that is soaked with foundation, BB or CC cream that is housed in a compact and you apply the product with a cushion. It offers light to medium coverage and is very long wearing, best suited for those with a fair to medium skin tone. It feels light and hydrating on the skin as it contains natural plant ingredients which help give a luminous satin finish lasting all day long. The formula contains sun protection and natural herbal complex to brighten, correct and protect the skin.
- Double moisture cushion system
- 24 hour moisturising skin care
- Clean and light CC cream
- Natural moisturising factor: Patented Natural Herbal Complex brightens skin
- All in one cushion foundation
- Apply onto puff and smooth onto the skin then pat to increase adherence.
- Apply another layer to improve coverage.
Corean Complexion Cream
I may have saved the best for last as I find myself reaching for this CC cream the most. Not only does it colour correct the skin tone but it is also infused with antioxidants which help reduce the appearance of fine lines, dark spots, redness and pores. It comes out white then matches my skin tone and blends perfectly, giving me great build-able coverage and my absolute favorite thing about it is that it’s very natural looking.
- CC cream taking BB cream to the next level!
- All the benefits of BB cream with added moisture, anti-aging and fuller coverage
- Light and soft texture helps to even skin tone while covering wrinkles and pores
- Capsule base formula matches skins natural tone
- Apply evenly to cleansed and toned face.
- For best results start from the centre and blend outwards for a natural look.
- Blend well with fingertips in a circular motion.
About the brand
Hailing from Korea, Touch In Sol has its finger on the pulse of innovation in cosmetics and skin care. Our line embraces the spirit of that innovation and passion through unique, practical, and affordable products, that don’t take themselves too seriously! For the independent girl on the go, our full range of products are designed to brighten up your day with fun & functional beauty solutions. With funky & flirty packaging, natural, botanical ingredients, and advanced technologies, we aim to infuse fun and function into every makeup bag across the globe!
What are some of your favourite Korean beauty products?
These products are available to purchase at Priceline stores across Australia.
*Disclosure: I received these products in exchange for an honest review.
..All opinions expressed and the choice to review is 100% my own!
These all look so cute! I’m new to BB/CC creams… I really want to try the CC cream above but I don’t get it – is it supposed to be more of a moisturizer or more of a foundation? What’s the difference between BB and CC creams?
Great review! Would love to hear about more Korean products you try out in the future too 🙂
Thank you very much! Mainly BB and CC creams are used as an alternative to foundation. BB Cream is a Blemish Balm and CC Cream is a Color Correcting cream, they both provide light coverage with added skin care benefits.
Very helpful.. Thank you!!
You’re very welcome 🙂
I’m really glad I saw this. I’ve never used any of the Korean makeup brands and I’ve been looking into this brand and I’m seeing a lot of cruelty free products which is exactly what I go for 😀
Thank you very much! Let me know your thoughts when you try it 🙂
Loving the cruelty free products !
Thank you very much!
Wow , this was very detailed, so glad they are easy to find her in Australia. My birthday is coming up, might have to throw some hints about some if these goodies 😉
*Hint Hint Nudge Nudge* Haha
The packaging is so cute! I want to try these products.
The packaging is so unique, I love it 🙂
Thanks for the insight!
You’re most welcome 🙂
they all look very nice I love to try CC cream sounds very impressive. the post is very elegant. thank you for sharing x
Thank you very much Fiona! Let me know your thoughts when you try it 🙂
All these products look and sound amazing! I think the bb cream was the most intriguing product, but overall, they all seem great. I wish I could try them lol
The Flawless Skin Top Coat is amazing! A Primer + BB Cream + Foundation + Powder in one, What else can they add 🙂 The only thing I would fault is it only comes in 2 shades.
Aw well that’s a bummer
Korean Cosmetics are hands down, if not THE best cosmetics out in the market.
I am keen to try more 🙂 Do you have a favourite KBeauty product?
There’s one particular BB cream that I purchased during my layover in Korea , it’s from the brand It’s Skin and it’s called the ‘Crème Ginseng D’Escargot BB Cream’
wow it looks very interesting, it contains snail mucus filtrate and red ginseng extract. Thank you for letting me know about it 🙂
Lovely choice of products! 🙂
Thank you so much!