I will be attending a bloggers event this weekend and I needed a quick at home hair colour boost. Naturgin is my go to permanent hair dye and here is why I love it.
They are a certified organic and natural brand who specialise in hair care and hair colour. Their range is 100% PTD-free, SLS-free, Ammonia-free, Resorcinol-free and Parabens-free with a special blend of 12 natural oils and extracts including organic lemon and mandarin essential oils. These wonderful chemical free ingredients protect the hair during colouring and add shine and nourishment.
- A safe permanent dye
- Covers grey
- Hair looks shinier but still natural
- Great quality
- Mixture was slightly runny so it was easier to spread over the hair
It has a pleasant mild fragrance
- No stinging
- No need for a salon (money saved)
- Comes in 19 shades
- Like all at home hair dyes, there will be cleaning up 🙂
Always do a strand test incase you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the dye. Wear an old button-up shirt and cover the area with old towels. Swipe a thin layer of moisturiser or petroleum jelly on the edge of your hairline to avoid staining your skin. Follow the instructions on the box, not all hair dyes are the same.
Here’s to gorgeous salon-quality results in the comfort of your own home!
Instructions for use
- Prepare the mixture before starting, empty the tube with Colour Cream (A) into the bottle with Activator (B) and then shake it well.
- Apply half of the mixture from the Activator bottle on the re-growth by parting the hair at the scalp and let it work for 20 minutes. Then apply the rest into the remaining hair and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Apply all the mixture from the Activator bottle starting on the hair roots and work towards the ends. Then massage the mixture into the hair and the scalp and let it work for 30 minutes.
- Add a little water to the hair to make the mixture foam, massage the hair and scalp and then rinse well with lukewarm water.
- Apply the content of the After Colour Treatment (C) to the hair and thoroughly work it into the hair and scalp. Massage gently for 2 minutes and then rinse. To support a soft and healthy result you may apply your regular conditioner immediately after colouring. Repeat if desired.
*Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest unbiased review. All opinions expressed and the choice to review is 100% my own! Let’s get social | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
I’m sure you will look great.
Thank you, that is very sweet!
I’ll definitely try this product, sounds awesome. Thank you for sharing ?
You’re welcome Fiona, Let me know how you go when you try it!
I personally love dying my hair at home!! It is something about DIY things that I love!! Enjoy your weekend:)
Me too! Thanks hon 🙂
I love how you included those step by step images! Well done, and what a great post!
I saw you were one of my blog followers (which I appreciate SO MUCH) and I just wanted to let you know I moved to a new blog place: http://jjheartblog.com And it would mean so much to me if you followed me there!
Thank you very much! I have just subscribed to your new blog, looks great by the way.