Today I wanted to share my bag necessities, things that I carry around with me on a daily basis. I will admit that I often have receipts, and other junk in my bag but no one wants to see that so for today’s post I took them out. I have a weakness for handbags, I have far too many and some may call me a bag hoarder or a crazy bag lady but I know they’re just jealous 😉 I have been sporting this Brogue Bowler bag which I purchased from Genkek in Melbourne. I love that it has tonnes of compartments and can basically fit my whole house in it.
- Wallet was purchased in Tokyo, I’m not sure about the name of the brand but Neko is written on it which means cat in Japanese. This wallet also has cat ears, it’s the cutest thing ever!
- Coin Purse is from Status Anxiety – Phoebe (colour tan) it houses my headphones, band aids, hair ties and the second most important thing in my bag, my Romoss Power Bank.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- 2016 Diary is from Typo. Although I type important dates and events on my phone’s calendar I also find it useful to jot things down on paper too.
- 3AM Notebook was a gift from my sister. I’m pretty sure she purchased it from Typo and I use it to write all my blogging plans and DIY recipes.
- Tissues and Wet Ones
- Dove Antiperspirant – Cucumber and Green Tea
- Victoria’s Secret – Tease Eau de Parfum
- Love & Beauty Blotting Papers – Forever 21
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner – Plum
- MAC Lipstick – Twig
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter – Pink Truffle
- Revlon Pressed Powder – 07 Medium Beige. This product was discontinued a while back, I bought a heap of them when I found out.
- Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara
- L’Occitane Almond Delicious Hands Cream
What are your bag essentials that you can’t leave the house without?